Honeywell Learning Specialist II in Brno, Czech Republic
Learning Specialist II
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Organization and coordination of all assigned training courses including data and tool maintenance.
- Conduct trainings for internal stakeholders
- Learning partner for assigned SBGs, Finance, Procurement, HR
- Participation in TRR and STRAP process
- Driving comprehensive training plans aligned TRR, STRAP an employee’s personal develop plans
- Responsible for training and development monthly reporting and analysis.
- Communication of training metrics and KPI’s to management.
- Focal point for SBG global L&TT team
Drive L&TT process improvement projects
40 Organization and coordination of training courses
20 Driving comprehensive training plans
20 Monthly reporting and analysis
20 Communication of training metrics and KPI’s
YOU MUST HAVE:
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Business, Finance, Accounting or other business related field or equivalent experience
2-5 years of experience
- Excellent written and oral English
- Strong PC Skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Global Mindset and ability to work in multicultural matrix environment
- Team player with the ability to work in a team
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication / presentation and organizational skills
- Proactive approach and customer oriented mindset
Exempt Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD25207
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.