Honeywell Principal Data Management Analyst in Brno, Czech Republic
Principal Data Management Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Principal Data Consultant provides leadership in driving data solutions for SAP deployments by utilizing established processes with a primary focus on Manufacturing and Quality functional areas.
Scope of work:
- Establish common development methodologies for Data Migrations into SAP ERP applications
- Assume the ownership of SAP GDM data solutions for Manufacturing and Quality functional areas, and work closely with Functional teams and data leads to drive SAP implementations
- Drive Customer rationalization process and implementation and data quality standards as part of SAP deployments
- Understand the organizational and SAP deployments program changes, and implement the relevant solution changes upfront
- Manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and implementation of technical data management solutions on larger projects
- Research, evaluate, identify alternative approaches, recommend, design and code efficient and effective solutions for challenging problems
- Partner with other data leads / developers and support project planning, technical design, development and solution delivery functions
- Identify opportunities in business processes, system capabilities and delivery methodologies for continuous improvement as applicable
Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for data migration implementation, with a high focus on data quality
20 Data Solutions Strategy Design
50 Implementing Data Migrations Policies, Standards and Training
30 Project Management
- Hands-on experience writing basic SQL queries
- Experience with Informatica Power Center and Informatica Data Quality tools
- Functional knowledge of SAP R/3
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams
Honeywell Technology Solutions
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD21595
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: Turanka 100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.