Honeywell Product Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
As a product engineer you will lead the development of new gasoline turbocharger products and be part of international cross functional project teams. These new products are strategic building blocks for gasoline product lines to cover all market requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- define and update product specification and operational limits
- Drive full FMEA loop required for product release from design activities (design, FEA, CFD, APQP, etc.) to execution of validation activities (order prototypes, set up test conditions and analyse results)
- support application teams, supply base, manufacturing team and other departments.
- provide technical support for offers, design reviews and qualification activities.
- prepare documentation in clear and technically accurate manner and communicate it to internal/external customers.
develop improvement activities linked to Honeywell qualification processes, tools and procedures.
20 Design Engineering
30 Failure Analysis
20 Test Products
10 Documentation Preparation
20 Requirements & Architecture Definition
- University Mechanical engineering,Automotive Engineering or other related engineering discipline is required
- Experience in gasoline or diesel engines development, turbomachinery, mechanical design or testing is preferred.
- Proven experience in product development or related activities with customers or suppliers or as member of an engineering team
- Fluency in English is a must
- Job ID: HRD21483
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Turanka 100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.