Honeywell Quality Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Control & Maintenance applicable Aerospace or sitedocumentation
Lead implementation and maintenance of E&T, site qualityinitiatives
Oversight of specific location Corrective Action, mayinclude leading Engineering Corrective Action Boards (CAB)
Assist other engineering personnel with root cause andcorrective actions
Develop and implement quality related processes and createdocumented procedures as necessary
Support the deployment of Aerospace E&T procedures, mayinclude conducting training
May include conducting supplier audits to ISO 9001, AS9100,AS9006 or other industry standards
- Project management skills sufficient to lead cross-functional teams in CAR and other Quality activities.
- Familiarity with Six Sigma tools and methodology; Six Sigma Greenbelt certification preferred
- Ability to be self-directed with minimal management oversight is required.
- Ability to produce work products using MS Office Word/PowerPoint/Excel is required.
- Solid working knowledge of ISO 9001 / AS9100 / ISO 19011 quality standards
- Experience with Components Engineering and IEC-TS-62239 is desirable
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to influence others to accomplish complex tasks and solve complex technical problems
- Ability and willingness to drive change and challenge / improve existing processes
- Ability to communicate in English (verbal and written)
- Develop and/or monitor quality metrics, levels, and trends
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD24916
- Category: Six Sigma Plus
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.