Honeywell Reliability Engineer in Brno, Czech Republic
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
- Participate in the definition, implementation and maintenance of the reliability program to improve our products reliability and the failure analysis results for the Gas Valve, Electronic Control and Fluid Control products
- Perform the Reliability Tests defined by the R&D for the most critical products on those three areas and provide test report
- Ensure the correct execution of the ORT program in production including the proper escalation of potential issues
- Keep for this a close communication with the quality team
- Be an active member of the root cause analysis team in resolution of customer issues
- Responsible for all the equipment belonging to the test laboratory (installation, calibration plan, preventive maintenance, etc)
- Is responsible for product audits management and verification tests
- Is responsible for test design and its execution
“This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Homes and Global Distribution team at Honeywell! Homes and Global Distribution is a leader in the home heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) controls and security markets, and a leading global distributor of security and fire protection products.
In 2018, Honeywell will be spinning off the Homes and Global Distribution business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide the business the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution.”
20 Collaborate with various functional teams
20 Prepare or update reports and documentation
20 Develop new techniques and analytical tools
20 Participate in project teams
20 Issue identification and analysis
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- English language at communicative level (technical as well as on general business topics)
- At least 1year work experience on Product Testing, specially on mechanical products
Experience on reliability testing and analysis methods would be a plus
Experience in test procedure definition, execution and documentation for final products, sub-assemblies and components
Six Sigma Green Belt certification would be a plus
Skilled in Microsoft Office
Certified under “Vyhlaska c. 50/78 Sb. – par. 6” would be a plus
Certified on operation and/or installation of gas devices up to 50kW would be a plus
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD22963
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: Turanka 96/1236, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.