SAP Senior Developer for S/4HANA Finance Job in Brno, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 174179
Work Area: Software-Design and Development
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP, you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
SAP Labs are R&D locations that develop and improve SAP core products. Strategically located in high-tech clusters around the globe, each SAP Lab reflects SAP’s culture of diversity and innovation. With 20 Labs in 17 countries, SAP Labs drive thought leadership globally as well as in their local ecosystems, allowing SAP to innovate, grow, and succeed.
Officially established in early 1998, the SAP IT Labs in Brno focus on the localization of products for Central and Eastern Europe and direct participation in the development and subsequent maintenance of new products within direct cooperation with development teams across the world.
The IT Labs operate in four major development areas: Globalization Services, Application Innovation Services, S/4HANA User Experience and S/4HANA Finance directly supporting thousands of active SAP customers. Developers are directly involved in the newest products, which SAP plans to bring to market, using the latest technology such as in-memory computing, cloud-based applications, and advanced user interfaces.
Purpose and objective:
Our business unit is responsible for the world leading product SAP ERP Finance and with S/4HANA Finance we are bringing this to a next level as part of the business suite of the 21st century. SAP S/4HANA is fulfilling SAP’s promise to be the leader in cloud software, while at the same time, protecting the business and investment of our established on premise customer base. With SAP S4/HANA we help customers in their transition process by allowing them to define their own pace in going to the cloud by building a bridge between the two worlds.
The new team will focus on development of In House Cash Management solutions. We work in cross functional teams applying Scrum as well as methods of agile software development.
Expectations and tasks:
• Developing software at SAP is more than just writing efficient code - it’s a team effort: starting at product definition and design, including coding, testing, quality assurance, and documenting the results as well as software maintenance. We achieve this in interdisciplinary and international teams that include architects, product experts, quality specialists and developers.
Your responsibility will cover all stages and tasks within the entire software development cycle at SAP. You will:
• Contribute to the innovation in our product and take a leading role in developing complex product features
• Take over responsibility for design, test, implementation and maintenance
• Contribute to architecture and concept definition
• Cooperate closely with other teams, align and coordinate topics
• Continuously enhance your business process knowledge, keep up to date with respect to technology, and exchange knowledge and experience with your colleagues
• You will have the opportunity to work in a creative and innovative team on an interesting topic with a lot of facets. We count on your interest to bring in your technical and business process knowledge. We expect that you take responsibility and drive topics on a high level of quality and efficiency.
• Following the principles of agile software development, we cherish direct feedback from customers by including them already in our specification and design process. At the same time we profit from the feedback we get from customers using our product.
Education and qualification/ skills and competencies:
• Above average university degree in computer science, natural sciences, business engineering or related field
• Good knowledge of in House Cash Management solution, S/4HANA solution portfolio
• Excellent software design and development skills (including hands-on experiences in JAVA and/or ABAP), combined with a strong focus on quality
• Strong ability to network and a drive for tangible results combined with a pragmatic feeling for priorities and urgency
• Excellent English language skill - written and verbal (German language is advantage, too)
• Knowledge in interface technologies and integration architecture would be preferable
• Good understanding of the FI data model and basic software architecture (e.g. accounting interface) would be preferable
• Knowledge of accounting would be of additional benefit
• Knowledge of CRM or CO would be of additional benefit
• Knowledge in new technologies like HANA, FIORI, etc. is a plus
• We are looking for candidates with at least 3 years of experience in application development.
• Please attach a list of projects you have been working on including your role, topics, used technologies and applied development processes.
What you can expect?
• Cross-functional learning opportunities (Job Shadowing)
• Gain work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT worldwide
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Benefits we provide to our employees:
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, generous shares program, company car according to the company car policy etc.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :