Honeywell Site HR Manager in Brno, Czech Republic
Site HR Manager
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As atestimonyto its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
The Human Resources Manager is accountable for end-to-end HR service for all client groups located in Czech Republic, responsible to staff, lead, manage and deploy the HR generalist, Recruiters, and HR Operations resources within the country to aid the business in meeting its objectives.It is expected that this role will hold significant country-specific expertise and will build HR capability across the country. The successful candidate will be a business partner to local leaders and a collaborator with all functional and business HR partners and leaders to deliver a culture of excellence, which can in turn deliver the desired results.
The successful candidate is able to design and align the elements within and outside of the organization to get the desired results, whether it be for the organization, group or individual. Every result we currently experience in our organization is due to the combination of these main areas: Strategy, Culture, Leadership Effectiveness, Structure, Management Systems/Processes, both who our People are and the associated Talent Management processes, and the external market and environment in which we work. You get energized by understanding how these elements interact to produce the current results and then how to lead the change needed to achieve the desired results.
- Culture co-creator
- Attract and maintain a high performing HR Team using appropriate management operating system and talent management processes
- Ensure that HR country and business strategies are aligned and linked to the strategic and operational plans
- Organizational and group effectiveness
- Organizational design
- Executive, leadership and personal coach and confidant
- Change facilitator:creating and implementing effective change management plans
- Workforce planning and employee-related cost management
- Goal setting and performance management
- Talent calibration & succession planning/orchestrating job movement
- Staffing and onboarding
- Employee and leadership development - Competency frameworks, learning and development plans
- Employee engagement
- Reward and recognition
- Retention strategies
- Drive Center of Excellence (COE) and HR Services strategy and processes and broker as appropriate
- Policy and process standardization
- Provide in-country expertise to HR and business leaders
- Manage any local works council needs through the country HR team
- Project Management
Data and analytics in decision making
20 Drive organizational effectiveness
20 Lead change
20 Manage talent
15 Act as a coach and confidant
20 Lead training and development
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business, Human Resources or similar discipline
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to partner with and influence multiple stakeholders
- Extensive Human Resources experience
- Diversity and compliance experience
- Ability to interact with executive leadership
- Experience managing the recruitment process in a corporate environment
- Creativity in developing sourcing and diversity strategies
- Experience in end to end recruiting cycle
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
Exempt Honeywell Technology Solutions
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD21295
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: Turanka 1387/100, Brno, BM 62700 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.