LEGO Systems, Inc. Accounts Payable Assistant in Kladno, Czech Republic
Accounts Payable Assistant
Location Czech Republic, Kladno
Posted Date 04/11/2018
Job ID CZ1611
Category Finance/Controlling; Administration/Clerical
For our Business Service Operation (BSO) we are looking for a new colleague that will be responsible for processing of invoices.
We are offering a special opportunity for all who are enjoying systematic work with documents.
Administrative work, collaboration
• Process invoices and payments, develop and process payment forms (e.g. stale checks, reissues & rush payments)
• Resolve payment-related inquiries and support service handling of basic customer queries
• Enable a high-performing culture centered around customers and service
• Help implement improvements and optimisation initiatives across cross-functional areas
• Ensure that Accounts Payable is compliant with company policies and procedures
Joining the BSO and the LEGO Group, you become part of a European, family-owned business that encourages knowledge-sharing, interaction across departments and exciting new ways of working. We do so, because we know it generates synergies, adds value and makes creativity and great ideas come alive. And that is what it is all about, as you enable the LEGO Business and help develop an organisation that is on a mission to enrich the lives of children globally.
Analytical and collaborative with a sense of quality
• You are a fresh graduate from the University or you have 1-2 years of professional working experience in administrative / financial position
• English at advanced level in both oral and written is a requirement
• French or Hungarian knowledge is nice to have
• Preferably, you have had some exposure to finance processes
• You are analytical and detail-oriented, punctual, structured and resistant to pressure
• You are familiar with MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• Previous experience with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
Why to join the global family of LEGO Group?
• Each of us can build her/his own LEGO Story – we support development of our employees
• We all use the same language regardless of a position or title – family working environment
• Interesting tasks, professional work conditions and competitive benefits are waiting for you – we take care of our employees
• We recycle waste – we care about the environment
• LEGO elements in all meeting rooms – we support creativity and play
The LEGO Group recruit and develop people entirely on merit. If you are confident that you have what it takes to succeed in this role and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration and quality, apply now.