Newell Brands Accounts Payable Accountant (Spanish & English) - Consumer & Commercial Solutions in Prague, Czech Republic
Position title: Accounts Payable Accountant (Spanish & English) – Commercial & Consumer Solutions
Location: Prague, Czech
Reports to: Accounts Payable Team Leader
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As an Accounts Payable (AP) Accountant you will be part of our Business Services Group, responsible for processing of invoices, processing of payments, processing travel expenses, and handling of external and internal vendor correspondence. You will also take part in development and implementation of newly established procedures.
• Code and process invoices and match invoices to purchase orders
• Ensure all AP records follow applicable company and accounting policies
• Resolve all invoice/purchase order discrepancies
• Prepare payments to suppliers according to agreed schedule
• Where designated, maintain correspondence with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Review and approve travel expenses in accordance with legislation and internal policies
• Process other Travel & Entertainment related tasks
• Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks
• Engage in process improvement initiatives
• Actively participate in training programs
• 1-2 years of experience in a finance and accounting department
• Spanish and English language level B2
• Accuracy and excellent attention to details
• Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or similar field
• Strong team player
• Able to work under pressure during peak periods
• Strong organizational skills, excellent in meeting deadlines
• Good command of MS Excel and working knowledge of SAP
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments/teams
• Experience with AP in shared service center environments
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule if required
What we can offer you!
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in EMEA region, with over 60 locations of offices, manufacturing sites and over 5000 employees. Wide portfolio of brands is firmly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Graco, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot, Marmot.
We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers. We know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why we don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
Newell Gives - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please apply by uploading your resume via our online application tool by clicking on the application link on this site.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.