CA Technologies Associate Digital Presales Consultant - Security in Prague, Czech Republic
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It’s our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
As an Associate Digital Presales Consultant, you will be responsible esponsible to learn to position and prove CA's products and solutions address clients' and partner's business and IT needs. This will be accomplished by gaining an understanding of CA's solutions within the assigned product group and a gaining a working knowledge of CA's technology strategies in order to articulate their application to customers' and partner's IT practices.
This role will be based in our Prague office with a focus on our Security solutions.
* * Customer Focus*: Learn to effectively and compelling communicate CA's key capabilities to address customer and partner needs
* * Financial Targets*: Meet or exceed CA's stated financial quotas and targets
* * Internal Business Processes*: Become proficient with CA's internal processes, systems and support structure
* * Professional Development*: Demonstrate increasing proficiency and skill
* * Leadership, Teamwork and Planning*: Learn to collaborate with virtual team(s)
Develop a working relationship with account teams to accurately understand customer's and partner's issues that are the impetus for them to consider CA's solutions.
Learn to collaborate with account team to map CA technology to the customer's business drivers and partner offerings utilizing the CA sales process.
Develop an understanding and learn to articulate CA's technology vision and strategy and communicate its business value and impact.
Assist account teams in achieving financial targets via the opportunity planning process.
Assist sales in accurately assessing and forecasting opportunities.
Learn to evaluate alternative options to execute opportunities by the most cost effective means without negatively impacting deliverable quality or customer's perceptions.
CA's Internal Business Processes*
Learn internal/external resources to effectively pursue opportunities.
Listen to feedback to business units gained from client experiences and issues to facilitate product improvements or enhancements.
Learn the processes and tools for:
o Proposal Development
o Solution Architecture Overview
o Statement of Work (SOW) Development
o Need-based Sales Methodology
o Enterprise Management tools and accelerators (Profile, Maturity Models, and Blueprints)
Contribute constructive feedback for improvement and enhancement of above processes.
Assist in the Partner Enablement process (partner selection, sales methodology best practices and opportunity engagement).
Learn to provide product/technical responses in support of RFXs and other tenders.
Complete all administrative tasks (i.e.: time entry and close out) in a timely manner.
Understand and adhere to compliance requirements and Code of Ethics.
Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field.
Typically 0-2 years of IT industry related experience, preferably with a professional IT services company or software provider. The incumbent should possess an understanding of technology concerns and the ability to quickly become knowledgeable on CA's overall technology strategy and product solutions in chosen product group. The incumbent should have underlying business acumen or experience in order to demonstrate/explain how CA technology can fulfill the business requirements of customers. The individual in this role must possess experience working with customers, sales personnel, customer service, as well as a good understanding of the industry disciplines, technologies and applications relevant to the assigned product group.
Skills & Competencies
Good communication and written skills.
Key Competencies include:*
- Customer Focus*: Learn to act in ways that demonstrate customer and partner focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers, identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations, and by treating customers with dignity and respect.
- Knowledge and Application of CA's Solution Sets*: Learn CA's products and range of solution sets, how to identify the best possible solutions to meet customers' business needs and how to appropriately position CA solutions with customers.
- Effective Communication*: Deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive with their intended audience.
- Industry Knowledge*: Develop knowledge of given industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority, e.g., on industry trends, best practices, competitive practices, regulatory issues, etc.
If you want to fulfill your potential, be acknowledged for your achievements, and be given autonomy to make decisions for your business and customers; if you want to work with a company that respects you as an individual - recognizing both your needs at work and your responsibilities outside of it - then CA Technologies is where you belong. At CA Technologies your passion and expertise can directly impact the business and you’ll help offer our customers practical approaches to delivering new, innovative services and value through IT.
Learn more about CA Technologies and this opportunity now at http://ca.com/careers
/ Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any of our employee. We will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered our property and will be processed accordingly./