Citi CCB Corporate Product Sales Representative in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Product Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18023680
• The international product expertise is essential for the CCB (Citi Commercial Bank) revenues generation and cash management products and solutions are the anchor for growth. Given the achieved cash management revenue generation, the strong pipeline and further potential, the additional Cash Sales Specialist position (headcount) has been established. The aim is to join the existing CCB Product Sales Team as an junior expert to support Commercial banking RMs (Relationship Management/Manager) with activities associated with identification of new cash opportunities, structuring and sales of tailor made solutions with the ultimate goal to increase cash management revenues.
• Reports to the CCB Product Sales Head, works closely with TTS (Treasury and Trade Solutions), RMs and other necessary departments during the sales and execution process.
This role will be part of the CCB Product Sales team in country (Czech Republic and Slovakia) and will be focused on working closely with Commercial Banking RMs to grow cash management and other product (Trade, FX) sales, explore new payment solution driven segments and provide tailored solutions available through TTS local, regional and global product offering.
• Cooperate with RMs and senior product cash sales specialists on their acquisition and x-sell efforts – origination of client meetings, participation on client pitches, prospecting – identification of new opportunities, to lead selected acquisition initiatives, preparation of proposals, pricing negotiation, pipeline and sales activity tracking and responsibility for assigned individual and team budget.
• Via the above contribute to the CCB revenue generation and business growth in the Cash Management area.
• Provide training and coaching to RMs, create marketing materials and case studies to support product sales.
• Actively contribute to generation of new product / solution / marketing ideas the allow Citi to continue to be fore-front of market first solutions
• Share knowledge and encourage and support actively the development of new solutions based on market information
• Serve as coordinator for International Cash Management opportunities within CCB Segment, support Czech and Slovak RMs in opening accounts abroad and to cooperate closely with CSG (Commercial Subsidiaries Group) teams in foreign Citi Branches to bring back the international product expertise.
• Design complex product solutions and coordinate their successful implementation for CCB corporate clients and prospects. To track implementation, to ensure proper completion of transaction revenues realization.
• University degree
• Advanced English (daily use)
• Focus on execution and delivery – result oriented
• Curious approach and self-motivation
• Innovation oriented
• Analytical skills – to evaluate various alternative solutions to customer needs
• Attention to detail
• Advanced communication and presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills, teamwork orientation as well as ability for independent work
• Minimum 2 years relevant experience in the field of transaction services or sales management in cash, trade or treasury solutions
• Direct experience with communication with external clients - Relevant Banking/Finance/Client Service or relationship management
• Project management experience is an advantage