Citi CitiService Representative / Client Service Officer in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: High School Diploma/GED
Job Function: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 18023667
THIS REQUISITION IS A TEMPORARY ROLE - FIXED TERM
Position resides within Czech TTS Client Operations. The role is based in Prague. CitiService is part of Client Delivery team and closely cooperates with EB helpdesk. CitiService serves as 1st point of contact for corporate clients. We service over 1,000 corporate clients.
The CSO reports to CS&EBS Manager.
• Provide personalized post-sales support to corporate customers for all relevant banking products/services.
• Manage multiple moderately complex or complex customers.
• Timely and accurate information delivery to external as well as internal customers.
• Perform responsibilities of Client Service Officer on assigned customers. In timely manner respond to customers' inquiries/investigations, cooperation with other depts. in case of need.
• Provide customers with assistance on products, services and documentation requirements.
• Keep customers informed on status of investigations. Where warranted, inform RM on customer issues, activity, provide feedback.
• Collect charges for extra service provided by CSO.
• Maintain familiarity with customers’ credit files. Review customer activity for cross-sell opportunities.
• Follow and adhere to all relevant Citi policies and procedures.
• Ensure high quality of data prepared for clients.
• Perform all MIFT call backs. Arrange customers' trainings to prevent errors. Perform authoriser's duties.
• Participate in customer feedback survey (VoC). Monitor customers' complaints.
• Log into phone set with discipline. Log all enquiries/investigations into monitoring STARS system. On regular basis analyze with supervisor the data from STARS and propose improvements /recommendations for action.
• Support supervisor with reporting duties. Participates in assigned projects in order to increase the efficiency of everyday workload.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• University degree/or secondary school with relevant experience
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or banking
• Ability to pay attention to details and work under pressure
• High level of customer service orientation, creativity, initiative and flexibility
• Good team building skills, interpersonal and communication skills
• Good knowledge of cash management domestic, X-border, VISA related agenda; basic knowledge of loan products, FX and trade products
• Excellent knowledge of MPP, MIFT, anti-money laundering and core credit policies
• Strong IT skills - PC OS Windows, MS office knowledge – mainly Word, Excel.
The role is a ‘Controlled function’ CF as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and European Central Bank (Single Supervisory Mechanism) Regulations 2014 (and related regulations and guidance).