Honeywell Commodity Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Establish sourcing strategy in alignment with business Leadership for your assigned commodity and as per Annual Operating Plan.
Evaluates market conditions to maintain inventory levels and control costs. Evaluates and recommends vendors. Manages ongoing relationships with suppliers. Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
You will have regional responsibility for driving competitive commodity and category supply strategies to achieve lowest Total Cost, reduced Working capital via negotiation planning and execution.
You will be managing several projects in a dynamic global environment. You will ensure compliance with company business policies and procedures.
You will manage Supplier Performance to support your commodity and region to ensure continuous improvement of supply base.
20 Manage Site Category and Commodity Strategies including spend analysis, Benchmarking, Cost, Market
20 Right and Fast execution of strategies to align with business Growth and New Product Introductions
20 Ensure Relationship development and management with key Supplier Leaderships
20 Manage Supplier selection, RFQ and RFI process, Negotiation, Contracting and supplier performance
20 Improve Working Capital
YOU MUST HAVE
- Engineering degree
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication and presentation skillsCross functional expertise
- At least 5 years in Commodity Management in international environment
- Working and/or Leading in Site Team Environments
- Project Management and/or Contract Management Experience
- Professional Certifications in Project/Supply Chain/Procurement/Contract Management
- Team Leader experience in Supply Management/Sourcing/Procurement/
- Demonstrated Business and financial acumen
- Experience with SAP or site relevant ERP systems, E-Sourcing Platforms, Request for Quotation Tools, Project Management Tools
- Experience with Six Sigma and Lean Tools
Exempt Why Our Employees Chose Aerospace
- Extensive Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD19097
- Category: Procurement
- Location: V Parku 2325/16, budova 8, 2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.