SAP Contract Management Team Manager - Services Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 181050
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Management
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you to learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The Services Contracting Department in Prague acts as a Deal Support Center for Account Executives all over the EMEA and MEE region and supports them with Contract Creation, Deal Approval & Shaping as well as various activities, which are all in close connection to a Services Deal. The Team supports and processes small customers, midmarket enterprises or large corporations. The full product portfolio of SAP software is our daily business, no matter if it’s our implementation projects or premium services offerings. The company’s pulse is palpable in the Deal Support area.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Lead contract preparation process for submission to SAP customers and potential customers: secure correct and timely drafting, re-drafting and finalization of contracts. Engage, assess and solve complex scenarios.
• Escalation resource for questions or issues coming from regional and/or market unit entities. Primary point of contact for coordination of overall team activities.
• Coordinate team´s interaction with Sales, Pricing and Revenue Recognition. Responsible of securing pricing guidelines are follow. Coordinate team´s actions to avoid any revenue deferrals.
• Responsible for the monitor of contract cancellation dates, trial agreement dates, as well as provide contract amendments for non revenue generating issues (terminations, name changes, etrc.).
• Explain complex contract terms and deal structures to customers and sales.
• Review and approve/reject Deal Approvals (DA)/GAFs and ensure contracts terms and conditions accurately reflect such DA/GAF, conform to internal policies and are SOX compliant.
• Responsible for contracting using SAP systems.
• Ensure internal and external queries are address within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
• Anticipate problems and initiate actions to resolve them using professional concepts, company policies and procedures.
• Drive efficiency and process improvements. Support on projects, reporting and monitoring activities.
• People Management (Building the team, creating the future, managing performance, developing people).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor´s degree (Law preferred).
• Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
• Able to work in virtual environments.
• Extremely detail-oriented, organized and with strong follow-up skills.
• Must be able to multitask, prioritize and solve problems.
• Strong work ethics.
• Prefer at least 5 years of experience with software licensing.
• Working experience within a share service center. (preferred).
• Experience with SAP systems is a plus.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT?
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events,..)
• Opportunities for professional growth in Financial field
Yearly bonuses, sick days paid and sick leaves fully refunded, flexible start/end of working hours, contributions to the pension/life insurance, meal tickets/ catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure, sick day, home-office, generous shares program, etc.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :