SAP Demand Management Executive (Sales) @ SAP Ariba Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 178503
Work Area: Marketing
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Do you want to work for a company that is changing the nature of business by transforming business connections into smart cloud-based collaboration? We do this by delivering an unsurpassed experience to our customers, buyer and sellers, and we are looking for a team member to help take customer experience on the Ariba Network to the next level.
Global commerce today requires much more than scanning or faxing key documents such as purchase orders, invoices, and payment remittance. For better commerce, you must establish realtime electronic collaboration with your entire supply base on a global level, so you can dramatically compress the invoice and payment processing cycle, comply with contracts and regulations, achieve working capital breakthroughs that lower supply chain risk, and more. But few organizations can effectively target and onboard thousands of global suppliers. Ariba has this expertise, with outsource-service capabilities and self-service tools to automate the enablement process for any supplier anywhere in the world. We can help you match your vendors to existing Ariba Network suppliers and onboard new suppliers, or provide tools for you to manage the process on your own.
Job Description Overview
The Demand Management Executive is tasked with strategically developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within their assigned territory. The DME will engage directly with customers in a lead generation effort, identifying and qualifying prospects for territory based Account Executives. This position will be responsible for creating, scheduling and coordinating meetings with Enterprise Level organizations in support of SAP Ariba’s Account Executive sales efforts nationwide.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Generate qualified customer leads through cold calling, responding to inbound leads, marketing promotions and using social media.
• Take on a role as Team Lead to be able to guide and instruct colleagues in junior positions.
• Develop strong relationships with, and assist the sales process for territory based Account Executives.
• Manage and nurture a pipeline of prospects.
• Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company.
• Learn and understand company’s products, competitors and positioning within industries.
• On-time submittal of weekly activity reports.
• Use company CRM application to accurately track all activity and customer interactions.
• Exercise judgment with defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action while working towards increased productivity.
• Present SAP Ariba’s solutions in a compelling, positive and professional manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience with lead generation or inside sales
• Supplier Management, Supply Chain, or Spend Management experience
• Experience identifying, contacting and cold calling potential customers
• Experience from using social media for prospecting and profiling
• Able to quickly qualify potential customers using proven sales Methodologies
• Ability to meet or exceed quota
• Proven communication success both in person and over the phone
Basic Minimum Qualifications
• Minimum of 3-5 Year Experience of Inside Sales/Sales or Marketing Execution
• Fluency in English and German language
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :