Honeywell Global Mobility Services Leader in Prague, Czech Republic
Global Mobility Services Leader
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems (TS) team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
You will lead Global Mobility workstream for our TS business, ensuring that we have appropriate Mobility programmes and processes in place that support the overall HR and Business strategy. Be an integrated part of the HR community globally & deliver Mobility solutions aligned to business need.
- Implement the necessary policies and processes that will help us to achieve the desired level of mobility across the business at all levels
- Ensure compliance with local legislation requirements (tax, social security, immigration, employment law, etc) and with a view to no delinquencies occurring for the Company or our mobile assignees
- Serve as a coordinating, central point of contact and subject matter expert for Mobility
- Develop systems capability for Mobility: focussing on simplifying existing process and improving flexibility
- Advise project leaders on impacts (timing, budgetary) to workforce planning and deliver optimized solutions
- Form working relationships with non-HR functions that are required to support mobility management, including but not limited to: Finance, Tax (Corporate and Individual), Legal, Travel and Risk Management
Own and manage the Mobility operating model. This includes vendor partnerships and accountability for their delivery & performance
25 Strategic Planning
25 Lead Change
25 Build Relationships
25 Data Reporting
YOU MUST HAVE
- Significant expertise in Global Mobility (8 years+) to develop and deliver a portfolio of solutions for Expats, One-Way Relocations, Project Assignments, Cross-border employees and Short-Term Business Travellers
- Excellent English
- Ability to manage mobility operations and develop Mobility strategy
- Significant compliance knowledge, especially immigration, tax, social security and how to manage compliance in partnership with external partners
- Experience in managing mobility program operations, optimizing the use of external service providers
- Possess strong business and client relationship building skills. Must be able to implement delivery of Mobility strategy through influence
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication, operational and leadership skills, and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple, often competing priorities
- Strong consultative and problem solving skills
- Second Language is a plus but not a requisite
Exempt The Turbo Advantage
- Continued Professional Development
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req139920
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.