SAP Global Payment Team Finance Operations Associate - English (part-time, DPC) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 178747
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually. The Global Finance Shared Services organization (GFSS) is a business unit with 1,200 employees delivering end-to-end finance operations from a set of vibrant and multicultural locations around the globe: Buenos Aires, Dublin, Manila, Prague and Singapore.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in Order to Invoice, Cash Collections, Procure to Pay, Travel & Expense and Record to Report. Additionally, at GFSS, you will find: a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
Also, at GFSS, you will find: exciting career opportunities, a diverse work environment providing opportunities to grow, development & learning opportunities and an international business network for you learn and grow from.
Within GFSS, SAP employees have an opportunity to handle end-to-end high-quality finance services to SAP customers throughout the Globe.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As part of the GFSS P2P organization, the P2P Finance Operations Associate will be part of the Global Payment Team
supporting all payment related activities and according stakeholders, as well as driving the improvement of the global business processes and systems.
This role reports to the Finance Operations Manager for the Global Payment Team and also works closely with the associated Global Process Managers, P2P Finance Operations Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Manage and ensure P2P related payment activities according to P2P standard processes within GFSS responsibility plus any agreed country specific processes. These include (but are not limited too) - regular payment runs, exceptional payments, standing orders, customer reimbursement, intercompany payments, tax payments, along with any internal bank transfers.
• Preparation of payment related reports, documentation and period-end-delivery for both internal and external purposes for all company codes in scope.
• Ensure that the operated processes and the internal controls are SOX compliant and both tax and legally compliant for the company codes in scope.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Customer focus and Business Acumen
• Drive for results and ability to work under pressure with accuracy and commitment
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Planning and organizing skills
• Prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously
• Attention to details
• Ability work in virtual and global team
• Payments knowledge as advantage
• Analytical capabilities
• Fluent written and spoken English
• SAP system knowledge as advantage
• Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Previous working experience as advantage
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Exciting career progression, a diverse work environment providing growth opportunities, learning & development possibilities, and an international business network for you to leverage.
• Various and interesting work in brand new fancy offices directly at metro Nove Butovice
• We believe every employee is a talent and we want to reach your full potential
• Interesting non-working activities (volunteering, charity, sport events...)
• Opportunities for professional growth
Flexible start/end of working hours,sick days, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :