ADP GV Associate Payroll Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
- *ROLE DESCRIPTION *The Payroll Specialist is responsible for timely and accurate processing of payrolls for ADP’s German or French speaking clients. He ensures that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g., tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, stock and pension record keeping). Additional duties include customer service interactions via phone and email exchange. A passion for service excellence as well as effective teamwork traits will help ensure success.
The company will provide a proper training and a supervision that takes from 3 to 6 months before the Payroll Specialist starts working independently.
Review and process client’s payrolls records (current employees, new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers etc.)
Apply quality control and auditing measures during payroll processing to minimize errors and ensure accuracy
Meet or exceed all established deadlines for payroll processing
Be responsible for running appropriate reports, analyzing resulting data, and determining necessary corrective actions
Effectively applies client payroll policies and procedures
Assist in tax calculations and filing activities
Maintain payroll system and documentation up-to-date and accurate
Serve as point of contact with client's payroll, accounting or human resources department
Respond to payroll queries from managers and employees
University degree preferred
Communicative level German (B2)
Communicative level of English (B2)
Czech language is an advantage
1-2 years of experience with payroll, controlling and/or accounting is an advantage
Advanced level of Excel
Analytical skills & Self–driven personality
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience)
- Completion of FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification); CPP a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of payroll processing experience required with ADP Enterprise/HRizon or PC/Payroll experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of payroll tax deposit, filings, principles and wage and hour laws.
- Requires a high level payroll knowledge including payroll skills for processing client payrolls. Accuracy and dependability important since errors or omissions can directly impact client associate paychecks, and errors in reporting can also lead to penalty and interest payments for ADP.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication.
- Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure that deadlines are met.
- PC literate (Windows, Excel, Word, Enterprise, HRizon, ReportSmith).
- German language on a talkative level
Requisition #: 97930
Job Title: GV Associate Payroll Specialist
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Payroll Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague