SAP HR Data Management Associate (part-time, DPC) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 178306
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
SAP Business Services Centre Europe (SAP BSCE) provides various support services within HR Service Line to SAP subsidiaries globally. In most cases, our customers are our colleagues. The SAP Shared Services Organization contributes to the overall success of SAP worldwide by enabling all managers and employees to focus on their core activities through delivering excellent support and services.
Our HR teams in BSCE provide a wide-range portfolio of HR related services to our customers. We are supporting SAP employees from the entire EMEA region. Our mission is to ‘add value to the company by enabling all managers and employees through efficient delivery of people-related tools and services to focus and perform on their core activities’. Our professional teams are delivering services in the following processes: HRdirect, Global Mobility, Payroll, HR Data Management, Organizational Management, Performance and Reward Management, Recruiting. These services cover different activities such as assigning employees abroad, hiring best talents, supporting performance and reward management, payroll and many others.
The HR Data Management Associate carries out operational HR administration related processes and transactions for SAP subsidiaries in North America region (adjusted working hours due to time difference). The Data Management Associate focuses on data maintenance for personnel administration, cooperation and consultation with HR Business Partners, Payroll Consultants, Employees or Managers.
Expectations and Tasks
Maintenance of employee data related to:
• Creation of personnel numbers & onboarding data requirements
• One-off payments
• Country specific processes
• Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for above processes based on required changes
• Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
• Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
• Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that require learning.
• Understand scope of services and Service Level Agreements for customers
Help to build (WEB) Wiki knowledge base training enablement materials
Update all documents necessary for the processing of personnel administration for all HR processes based on required changes
Ensure information flow with all departments and functions in SAP, which are involved in organization data processing
Provide accurate and friendly advice and service to all customers, such as colleagues, employees and managers.
Work with other team members sharing knowledge on topics that either are a current specialist topic or require learning.
• Professional communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Accuracy / attention to detail
• Flexible / adaptable
• Team work
• Quality driven, analytical and problem solving skills
• Planning and organization
• Enthusiastic / motivated / self-confident
• MS office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• SAP HR system knowledge advantage
• Fluent written and spoken language skills in English
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Additional Locations :