SAP HR Global Mobility Team Support (part-time, DPC) Job in Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 181726
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As the leading technology company for digital businesses, SAP serves nearly 300,000 customers in 190 countries. 80 million users make SAP the largest enterprise cloud company in the world, along with business networks that transact nearly $1 trillion annually.
The Global Business Services at Human Resources is an organization with 800 employees, delivering end-to-end HR operations to all SAP locations worldwide from two shared services centers in Prague and Manila.
Our highly engaged teams specialize in processing queries from employees, as well as delivering HR processes comprising of all phases of the employee life-cycle, e.g. Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Data Management, Payroll, Learning and Career Development, Mobility, and Off-boarding. By joining us, you will find a highly skilled workforce collaborating across the globe on common topics, engaged colleagues creating value by simplifying and optimizing operations, and one motivated global team working together towards shared goals.
TASKS AND EXPECTATIONS
Would you like to support SAP HR Global Mobility Specialists Team in various areas and tasks?
Perform administrational support to maximize the efficiencies of the business, to which the support is being provided. Maintain internal systems and perform administrative tasks based on set policies and procedures. Perform tasks with clear defined guidance.
The position is hourly paid (working agreement/DPC) for max. 20 hours per week.
• Implement and monitor Global Mobility related administration activities
• Work closely with the team on assigned tasks
• Support managers of the team with relevant topics
• Update and maintain data in the internal systems where necessary
• Prepare presentations with content guidance
• Support reporting related activities with content guidance
• Schedule and co-ordinate meetings
• Continuously develop specific knowledge related to Mobility topics (e.g.: visa, social security, tax)
• Identify opportunities to continuously improve operational processes and procedures.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Active written and spoken English
• Attention to detail
• Good command of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Team work
• Ability to work with confidential information
• Flexible / adaptable
• Problem solving
• Experience in administration is an advatage
• Customer-oriented environment experience is an advantage
• Work experience in one of the best run global companies in a highly dynamic and fast growing industry of IT
• Varied and interesting work in a young and dynamic team
Flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets/ catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, contribution to sport/culture/ leisure.
We are creating our future together by moving to the brand new and ultra-modern Metronom office building directly above the Nove Butovice metro station. The location encompasses SAP's vision for the perfect work-life balance by featuring a cinema, uniquely decorated relaxation rooms, free gym & fitness studio, parents' and kids' room, and many more exciting amenities.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now .
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations :