Honeywell Payroll Analyst with Italian in Prague, Czech Republic
Payroll Analyst with Italian
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
The Payroll Analyst under general supervision, performs a variety of complex accounting functions in the preparation, processing, maintenance, verification and reconciliation of employee leave information, retirement, payroll/benefit records and payment.
· Full responsibility for Italian Payroll Function.
· Managing multiple international payroll responsibility for the provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables.
· Ensuring that Personnel Administration / Payroll processes are in line with global processes/directions, legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements.
· Setup of new employees on payroll system.
· Processing payrolls, including: calculating, bonus payments, starters and leavers.
· Payroll Payments.
· Recording Holiday, Sick Leave, Absenteeism.
· End of Year Payroll Processes.
· Remitting of taxes to Italian government bodies.
· Reconciliation of Payroll on monthly basis.
· Prepare and Reconcile Payroll Mgt Reports each month
· Providing support to all employees and managers in scope of Payroll;
· Support HR team to ensure correct data flow;
· Other reports as required by management from time to time.
· Request / follow up on Technical IT tickets to update SAP production payroll system to insure Legal compliancy in sync with our Global payroll team based in Bangalore.
· Support continuous improvement of what we deliver in accordance with our HOS principals. Support also transition of activities to our Global payroll delivery hub
· Active participation in payroll and non-payroll projects which impact payslips
· Active participation during payroll integrations (from data collections to final testing)
20 Data Entry and Verification
20 Payroll Integrity and Compliance
20 Journal Entry & Record Keeping
20 Build Relationships and Broker Services
20 Customer Support
YOU MUST HAVE
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of Italian payroll processing.
- Strong knowledge of Italian HR processes and policies.
- Fluent Italian and English.
- SAP HR Knowledge would be apprecited
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery.
- Ability to deliver results in a Right and Fast process.
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD25110
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: V Parku 2326/18, budova 10,2.&3.p., Prague, AA 14800 CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.