ADP Payroll Specialist in Prague, Czech Republic
The Associate Payroll Specialist with Romanian and English is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of complex payroll(s) for ADP Managed Payroll Services clients. Ensures that all payroll, accounting and auxiliary system requirements are met (e.g. W-2's, tax filing, banking requirements, benefits, stock, and pension record keeping). Performs on going as well as quarter-end and year-end audits. Responsible for managing the Enterprise Payroll system process cycle.
- Assumes primary responsibility for paying MS client associates. Reviews and processes all Human Resources and payroll-related associate data, including but not limited to new hires, terminations, leaves of absence, wage changes, transfers, and other changes. Imports external pay files (time and labor management, commissions, etc.) into Enterprise Payroll. Performs pre-production audit for each pay group prior to release. Completes processing cycle for each pay group on release day. Performs post-production maintenance and audit to prepare for next processing cycle. Audits payroll output and provides recap to client liaison, including timely distribution of paychecks, within time frame for resolution of outstanding issues. Utilizes existing ad hoc and standard reports libraries to assist with internal auditing and creates custom reports as needed. Maintains integrity and confidentiality of Enterprise Payroll database.
- Communicates and provides World Class Payroll Service to client base located remotely throughout the country. Develops strong business partnerships with client counterparts in Human Resources, Payroll and Accounting. Effectively applies client payroll policies and procedures. Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state and local tax regulations as well as wage and hour laws.
- Issues and updates manual checks. Proactively works to resolve issues that create the need for manual checks, thereby reducing exposure to errors, penalties, and interest resulting from late tax deposits. Timely resolution of outstanding payroll and accounting issues. Performs all quarter-end and year-end audits including file reconciliation, adjustments, and W-2 distribution.
- Successfully integrates newly acquired business units into the Enterprise Payroll system. Processes multi-state and multi-jurisdiction payrolls with a higher level of complexity. Processes job cost payrolls. Handles pay groups with a high volume of associate transactions. Overall performs a full range of recordkeeping and payroll processing activities, including computing wage and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing request for paycheck advances, bonuses and terminations.
Experience, Skills, Academic
- Associate degree in Business Administration or Accounting (or equivalent in education and experience)
- Minimum 2 years of payroll processing experience required with ADP Enterprise/HRizon or PC/Payroll experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of payroll tax deposit, filings, principles and wage and hour laws.
- Requires a high level payroll knowledge including payroll skills for processing client payrolls. Accuracy and dependability important since errors or omissions can directly impact client associate paychecks, and errors in reporting can also lead to penalty and interest payments for ADP.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems through effective customer interface and communication.
- Must be able to work under time constraints to ensure that deadlines are met.
- PC literate (Windows, Excel, Word, Enterprise, HRizon, ReportSmith).
Requisition #: 98022
Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Country: Czech Republic
Employment Status: Permanent - Full Time
Job Category: Client Service
Area of Interest: Payroll Support
Locations: Czech Republic, Prague