DXC Technology SAP Consultant Sales&Delivery in Prague, Czech Republic
· Engages in peer-to-peer dialogue with clients about their industry and their situation
· Opens new discussions and builds new opportunities with clients
· Constructs the overall transformation roadmap for the client
· Builds strong rapport with clients creating respect and trust
· Opens new relationship opportunities within the client environment
· Understands how to construct and gain agreement for business cases
· Selects appropriate tools available to develop and validate business cases including lifetime costing
· Shapes and influences client attitudes to outcomes and key benefits for both the client and company
· Plan and lead delivery of workshops and facilitated client events
· Develop Management of Change (MOC) work streams and
· lead the implementation of MOC activities acting as the change consultant for the client
· Ability to propose solutions, addressing client business issues and objectives using a combination of company standardized and customized services.
· Shapes approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realising benefits at a programme level
· Creates proposal describing the company solution and the associated value proposition, ensuring knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed
· Client is typically a senior level manager. Can select/customize appropriate frameworks for delivery.
· Runs one or more segments of solutions/services business.
· Assures that correct team is assembled for the engagement.
· Owns team business goals. Overall engagement portfolio potential $10M - $15M and/or Service based consulting account potential typical total contract value (TCV) $50M
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities