Newell Brands Senior Master Data Administrator (English) - Consumer & Commercial Solutions in Prague, Czech Republic
Position title: Senior Master Data Administrator (English) – Commercial & Consumer Solutions
Location: Prague, Czech
Reports to: Accounts Payable Team Leader
Contract type: Permanent, full-time
As a Sr. Master Data (MD) Administrator you will be part of our Business Services Group, responsible for the creation and maintenance of all vendor and customer accounts, including intercompany and other master data entry records as required. You will also take part in development and implementation of newly established procedures. Senior Master Data Administrator is also responsible to adhere to all internal control procedures and standards established for Vendor and Customer Master Data and to understand the various work processes specific to each of Business Area and/or Region.
• End to end responsibility for Customer and Vendor Master Data process
• Responsibility for pricelists maintenance
• Oversee Sarbanes Oxley and internal control compliance requirements are met
• Oversee and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Maintain high customer service levels
• Communicate and resolve cross functional process issues
• Actively support & participate in projects commissioned to create, update or enhance Customer and Supplier Data
• Support internal and external audits by providing audit schedules, support and responses to inquiries
• Engage in process improvement initiatives
• Actively participate in training programs
• 2+ years’ experience with Master Data (Vendor and Customer MD preferred)
• English language level B2
• Accuracy and excellent attention to details
• Good command of MS Excel and working knowledge of SAP
• Financial background and experience in shared service environment
• Subject Matter Expert or supervisory experience would be a big plus
• End to end Order to cash and/or Procure to Pay process knowledge preferred
• Other European language is a big advantage (French, Spanish, Italian, German)
• Strong team player
• Able to work under pressure during peak periods
• Strong organizational skills, excellent in meeting deadlines
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills to interact with various departments/teams
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule if required
What we can offer you!
Newell Brands has a strong footprint in EMEA region, with over 60 locations of offices, manufacturing sites and over 5000 employees. Wide portfolio of brands is firmly represented across the region including Parker, Waterman, Rotring, PaperMate, Sharpie, DYMO, Yankee Candle, Graco, Coleman, Bubba, Contigo, Mr.Coffee, CrockPot, Marmot.
We grow the brands that sit in every aspect of people’s daily lives. We stay passionate and curious about our consumers. We know that nothing great can be accomplished without courage. That’s why we don’t just dare to dream - we dare to act.
Join us, help us become industry leaders and be part of:
Global company with a lot of opportunities, both internationally and locally. We encourage development on a professional and personal level.
Our friendly and competent team, who can support you to achieve the goals you are aiming for.
Sustainability Strategy – environmentally sustainable and socially sensitive business practices.
Newell Gives - charity activities dedicated for local communities.
Are you interested?
If so, please apply by uploading your resume via our online application tool by clicking on the application link on this site.
You are allowed to attach up to five documents, max. size of 500 KB each.
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.