Citi SME Relationship Manager in Prague, Czech Republic
Primary Location: Czech Republic,Prague,Prague
Education: Master's Degree
Job Function: Commercial and Business Sales
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 18021579
• Reports to the CCB Regional Manager
• Works within team of RM and RMA with responsibility over own portfolio of customers
• Works closely with other departments (CLM, Risk, EW, Product dep., Treasury, Documentation, CRMS, Compliance, and Legal etc.)
Relationship Management, cross-selling for own portfolio of customer, acquisition & activation of SME type of customers, with the objective of revenue growth, returns and good credit quality.
• Customer acquisition, activation, x-sell, revenue and returns maximization
• Maintain frequent contact with customers (frequency to be based on customer size and risk profile). Understand the nature of customer's business, and keep abreast of latest developments in the company/ industry.
• Understand the needs of the customers and advise them on appropriate product solutions. Involve product sales teams when appropriate. Propose suitable product solutions including financing for the customer, negotiate pricing and conditions to ensure adequate risk/reward.
• Prepare credit packages; work closely with CLM for approvals. Deliver Annual Review packages for current credit customers. Fulfill the EW function through calling as per the calling grid, gathering of EW signals. Keep sound quality of own credit portfolio.
• Ensure adherence to Citibank Credit policies, procedures, programs and best practices. Maintain strong and solid control environment. Act as per the AML and KYC policies of Citibank, deliver all required AML and KYC documents on time.
• Maintain the portfolio to meet revenue target and full satisfaction of the customers. Act as a contact point for the customer’s product / credit needs.
• Follow the set reporting standards and deadlines for CCB reporting
• Provide active feedback on emerging product needs of customers, competitive practices, and ideas on process/product improvement.
Qualifications and Competencies:
• University degree
• Sales, presentation and communication skills. Orientation for service quality
• Interpersonal skills needed for coordinating across various departments to deliver a solution to the customer
• English language
• Basic knowledge of banking products
• High level of self-motivation
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• Required experience: Minimum 1 year of banking experience
Candidates applying for this role must be aware that it is a Regulated role, subject to the Central Bank of Ireland Fitness and Probity Regime.
The role is a ‘Controlled function’ CF as defined by the Central Bank Reform Act 2010 and European Central Bank (Single Supervisory Mechanism) Regulations 2014 (and related regulations and guidance).