Pfizer Invoice to Pay Analyst with Italian in Praha, Czech Republic
Pfizer is the world's premier biopharmaceutical company taking new approaches to better health. We discover, develop, manufacture and deliver quality, safe and effective prescription medicines to treat and help prevent disease for people. At Pfizer, colleagues in more than 90 countries work every day to help people stay happier and healthier longer and to reduce the human and economic burden of disease worldwide. The Global Finance Shared Services Center (GFS) for the European and AFME region is a high performing team responsible for the timely delivery of standardized financial processes on behalf of Pfizer. The Prague office will be experiencing dynamic growth over the next 12 months. To help us in this time of growth and shaping the future of the overall organization we are looking for you.
Invoice to Pay Analyst with Italian
What you can look forward to:
• Conduct the direct booking of invoices and monitor the preparation of payment runs
• Manage the timely follow up and closure of outstanding items related to I2P
• Serve as a key liaison between dedicated markets and handle cases related to I2P issues, inquiries, reporting requirements, and ad hoc requests
• Research, analyze and resolve I2P issues via e-mail or tickets with internal and external stakeholders
• Ensure accounting transactions are in compliance with Pfizer accounting policies and US GAAP
• Report directly to the Invoice-to-Pay (I2P) Team Leader who is responsible for the AP processes, operational performance and strategic guidance
• Support achievements of key performance metrics within I2P processes
• Assist in the design, implementation or optimization of processes to streamline and standardize operations
In reward Pfizer offers to you:
We offer a stable job at a well-established international corporation
A young and inclusive organizational culture.
Become an important part of our international, friendly and dynamic team.
A competitive salary
A range of benefits, including cafeteria program, travel allowance, meal vouchers, and recognition awards
Learn more about us under the following link: https://www.pfizer.cz/whoweare-GFS
What you need to succeed?
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting / Finance / Business administration or relevant
• 1-2 years of experience with AP, financial or accounting activities are preferred
• Min. communicative level of English language
• Fluency in Italian language (writing and speaking)
• Experience in ERP systems (SAP, JDE, Oracle) is a plus
• Experience in financial shared services preferred
• Very good communication skills, flexibility and adaptability to a dynamic environment
What to do now?
If you are interested in this position, please apply through the system and attach all documents in English.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.