General Electric Quality Specialist - Process Improvement in Praha, Czech Republic
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
As Process Improvement Specialist you will work with the company Quality Leader to support leadership in communicating business processes and programs for all the company areas/business. In this role you will collaborate with other team members on various improvement projects with a goal of enhanced performance.
• Cooperate with the Quality leader on maintaining and improving the Quality Management System which covers the required engineering, production, maintenance, commercial, and supporting processes from regulatory, operations and business perspective;
• Cooperate with other members of the Quality Department and design the structure for revised Quality Management System;
• Ensure the relevant company departments produce effective procedures compliant with the overall map and guidelines, undertake continual review and propose improvements of procedures;
• Ensure compatibility with local and global GE Aviation procedures.
• Graduate of Engineering, Process/Information Management or related field (or equivalent in knowledge/experience);
• An ability to understand cross-company business processes and implement process Improvement concepts;
• Strong English proficiency, both written and verbal;
• Ability to understand and communicate in Czech language.
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
• Project Management and team organization experience;
• Proactive approach, ability to work independently;
• Knowledge of EASA Part 21 Airworthiness and Environmental Certification (required); AS9100 (preferred).
Locations: Czech Republic; Praha