Honeywell Global Benefits Manager in Czech Republic
Global Benefits Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This is an incredibly exciting time to join the Honeywell Transportation Systems team! Transportation Systems is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world's leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Transportation Systems serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings.
As a testimony to its success, in 2018 Honeywell will be spinning off the Transportation Systems business into a stand-alone, publicly traded company. Being a stand-alone company will provide Transportation Systems the independence, focus, direct financial resources, and flexibility required to adapt quickly to market and customer dynamics, and we want you to be part of its evolution. Both new and existing employees will have a more direct benefit from the company’s performance in a multitude of ways.
Honeywell Transportation Systems is currently looking for an experienced Global Benefits Manager to oversee strategic benefit initiatives as well as provide ongoing support to the business and and HR leadership. In this position, you will be responsible for the benefits guidance for employees, HR professionals and suppliers to provide services for Health and Insurance (H&I), Savings, Pension Services and Supplemental Benefits. You will ensure the administration of benefits processes is in line with current government regulations and company policy.
- Deliver competitive benefits management programs to reward and retain our employees
- Drive continuous improvement in benefits communication to help our people derive maximum value from benefits tools and offerings
Provide customer support and empower employees to make informed and strategic benefit decisions
30 Improve and standardize processes
30 Advise leaders
20 Manage benefit programs
10 Manage benefit programs
10 Assess market trends
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Fluent in English
- Strong global leadership, ability to influence, and able to present complex concepts in a clear and simple manner
- Extensive human resources experience
- Knowledge of trends and strategy as it relates to global compensation and benefits delivery and standardization
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relationship skills to handle difficult and sensitive matters
- Strong project management skills
- Exposure to difficult or complex projects a plus
- Ability to anticipate and understand customer needs and provide guidance
- Advanced Degree in Human Resources
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req139113
- Category: Human Resources
- Location: CZE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.