BCD Travel Project Leader Meetings & Events in Czech Republic
Do you have experience as a Travel Agent and do you want to arrange transportation for groups and conference projects? BCD Meeting & Events is looking for a new colleague in our office in Prague.
Project Leader Meetings & Events Full time, Prague
You are responsible for negotiation, booking, issuance and all overall management and administration of tickets by air. You will arrange transportation for both groups and conference projects on behalf of internal and external customers.
You will work on a project basis in a small team of specialists, handling a variety of projects simultaneously. You serve as the day-to-day planning contact for transport of your projects and handle these from A to Z: from negotiation to invoicing.
- Responsible for proposals by air for group & conference travel
- Communicate travel options with conference participants and/or group bookers
- Search for possible itineraries with respect to BCD Meetings & Events preferred suppliers
- Request and negotiate rates with airlines to meet the goals and objectives of the client
- Create customer contracts, set up deadlines and inform customers accordingly
- Issue transportation documents according to the specific rules of each project and ensure the correct administration
- Manage changes and cancellations; revalidate, reissue and refund tickets
- Invoicing of deposits and sold products to clients, follow up on client payments and the after sales process
- You have excellent English and Czech language skills (both spoken and written), while having a fluent tongue in German is a benefit
- At least 2 years experience as a Travel Agent
- Good knowledge of Amadeus
- Knowledge of rail products is a benefit
- Ability to identify customer needs and respond creatively, listening to information, asking questions, applying knowledge and determining solutions
- Work well under pressure and adapt to changing scenarios
- Work structured and precise, maintaining administrative order
What we offer you An exciting job within an international work environment. You will work in a modern office in the city centre of Prague together with 3 Congress Planners. Next to this, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location You will be based in our BCD Meetings & Events office in Prague.
How to apply Apply for this job by creating a profile and uploading your CV and cover letter via our website. Please contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruiter EMEA, + 31 20 5621 799 or jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl if you have a question.
Get to know us BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events employs more than 1200 people and operates in over 47 countries. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled